UBTA and Kyiv City Administartion will jointly support Kyiv producers and exporters
On Friday, September 4, UBTA and the Kyiv City State Administration signed a Memorandum of Understanding. The document aims to unite efforts to implement measures aimed at providing favorable conditions for the promotion of Ukrainian exports, including information exchange, in order to determine the objective needs of Ukrainian producers to support and promote their interests in the European market and find effective tools to meet such needs.
Joint efforts will be aimed at realizing the export potential of Kyiv's producers, by promoting export promotion initiatives in the framework of the renewal of the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the European Union, namely:
- promotion of the interests of Kyiv producers in the areas of deepening sectoral integration, updating trade parameters in the DCFTA regime in preparation for the revision of the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the European Union;
- measures to promote the export of goods (works, services) of producers from Kyiv on the European market;
- assistance in conducting national and international public communication activities aimed at spreading a positive image of Ukraine as a reliable and attractive trading partner in the European market;
- promoting the establishment and development of business relations with foreign partners;
- promoting the participation of Kyiv producers in EU grant programs and other business development and support programs;
- encouraging and supporting the B2G dialogue on the submission of generalized proposals from the producers of the city of Kyiv in the process of updating the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the European Union.