EXPERT TALKS: Insuring or Crediting: Experience of Slovenian SID bank in Providing Support for Business
The Export Promotion Office of Ukraine together with The Ukrainian Business and Trade Association and The Embassy of Slovenia in Ukraine, invite Ukrainian business to learn about the Slovenian experience of business support, during an online event which will be held within the Expert Talks series:
"Insuring or Crediting: Experience of Slovenian SID bank in Providing Support for Business".
GUESTS AND SPEAKERS:
- Tomaž Mencin, Ambassador of the Republic of Slovenia to Ukraine
- Oleksandr Romanishyn, Deputy Minister of Economic Development, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine
- Tetiana Miskova, Director, Export Promotion Office, Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
- Representative of the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology of the Republic of Slovenia or/and representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Slovenia
- Representatives of SID bank
- Larysa Lukovina, Acting Chairman of the Board, Export Credit Agency of Ukraine
- Oleksiy Kushnir, Deputy Chairman of the Board, Export Credit Agency of Ukraine
- Representative of UkrEximBank of Ukraine
Moderator: Nazar Bobitski, Ukrainian Business and Trade Association (UBTA)
WHEN: October 22, at 4 p.m.
WHERE: online, on Zoom platform
A link to the event will be sent with your confirmation of registration 24 hours before the event.
Please fill in the Registration form via the link: